Cosmopolitan and Universal

To set up this election campaign is my Job.
I put on righteousness as my clothing; for justice is my robe and my turban,
with reference to the current international version.
I am not a christian. I am not a jew. I am not a muslim. I am not a hindu. I am not a buddhu.
It is for goodness good enough for the whole world and EU,
For Me and for You.

Friday, December 16, 2016

Putting Grant(h) in motion 8 - Justice

Sikhsth fields: Basics 8 

Justice 

The quality or fact of being just is that conformity to the law abiding its own legal validity. For the principle of fairness that like cases should be treated alike and that a particular distribution of benefits and burdens be fairly in accordance with a particular conception of what are to count as like cases. Hence the principle that punishment should be proportionate to the offence. Thus  be the administration of law according to prescribed and accepted principles.  So "exactly that, in that very way”. It is the end of civil society. It ever has been and ever will be pursued until it be obtained, or until liberty be lost in the pursuit. An option is to justly authorise a prescribed learning treatment. To "deal with as is right or fitting" and to conformity to truth”. Therefore only good learning gives everyone the right to acquire knowledge in order to make their own reality understandable for knowledge is a valuable asset to help make order and to find a meaning in ones being. A just behaviour or just treatment is a concern for peace and a genuine expression of respect for people and the game sense for justice.

No comments:

Post a Comment