Cosmopolitan and Universal

To set up this election campaign is my Job.
I put on righteousness as my clothing; for justice is my robe and my turban,
with reference to the current international version.
I am not a christian. I am not a jew. I am not a muslim. I am not a hindu. I am not a buddhu.
It is for goodness good enough for the whole world and EU,
For Me and for You.

Saturday, December 28, 2019

For the sake of common sense put the naked truth to bed.



And do not forget to bag various things to make 2020 a year of good sense.

                                                                         

















The imagined ‘Utopia’, as such, is the state of goodness or the balance of normality which gives us the pleasures we seek in every kind of thought, of every moment, whispering, ‘try me’. To the moment we say, ‘stay with me’. With everything that occurs in between. We are developing science to make technical products. And yet, we know, that the perfect products are those, hanging in the trees and the plants we are living off. Every attempt to copy natures products has its side effects on the environment; and when they have the opposite of the desired effects, it is counterproductive. Science has its flaws, and this imperfection causes it to fail or reduces its effectiveness. The earth is still the best place to be on. A real utopia. Not imagined. It is given to the living. It is the Grant(h) to the living

Goto --> https://dipey1.blogspot.com/2019/12/for-sake-of-common-sense-put-naked.html

No comments:

Post a Comment