Cosmopolitan and Universal

To set up this election campaign is my Job.
I put on righteousness as my clothing; for justice is my robe and my turban,
with reference to the current international version.
I am not a christian. I am not a jew. I am not a muslim. I am not a hindu. I am not a buddhu.
It is for goodness good enough for the whole world and EU,
For Me and for You.

Sunday, December 29, 2013

2014 - The Space and Time of a Party.




















The plan is to bring life to space and give it time. By filling space with time the participants will have played a part and lived for the party. A pre-party is an event held prior to the party. The main objective of a pre-party is to make the necessary arrangements and preparations for the party. The after-party takes care of cleaning up once the last official guest of the party has left the space. For space is not remote at all in its extension in three or more dimensions and at a distance between two or more points. At any assigned position in space, there will be another party to mark another stretch of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment