Cosmopolitan and Universal

To set up this election campaign is my Job.
I put on righteousness as my clothing; for justice is my robe and my turban,
with reference to the current international version.
I am not a christian. I am not a jew. I am not a muslim. I am not a hindu. I am not a buddhu.
It is for goodness good enough for the whole world and EU,
For Me and for You.

Friday, December 26, 2014

2015 - Take it from logic to action


Mathematics is the science that draws necessary conclusions. All mathematics is symbolic logic. Mathematics is mental activity which consists in carrying out procedures, one after the other, those mental constructions which are inductive and effective, meaning that by combining fundamental ideas, one reaches a definite result. Mathematics is the manipulation of the meaningless symbols of a first-order language according to explicit, syntactical rules. Mathematics is the classification and study of all possible patterns. Mathematics is a broad-ranging field of study in which the properties and interactions of idealised objects are examined. Dance moves or dance steps are usually isolated, defined, and organised so that beginners in dancing can learn and use them independently of each other. However, more complex movements, called dance patterns, dance figures, dance movements, or dance variations, are influenced by musicality and lyrical relevance to express emotions or refer to a message. Dance moves tend to emphasise the concepts of lead and follow and connect. In most cases, dance moves, by themselves, are independent of musicality, which is the appropriateness of making any body move, act or react. 



No comments:

Post a Comment